Monday 1 December 2014

Let the "Count down" begin!!!

It's December the 1st and just how much my kids have been looking forward to this day! They can finally get to open their very first present from their Advent Calendars!!!


Yes, I for one do get to feel like a kid once all over again myself as soon as the first sign of winter has arrived. It's kind of like; "Yippie!! Soon it's Christmas!" My head then begin to think of a Christmas theme of the year and the sort of presents I would like to give out...the decoration...the cookies and oops, the cards! But the very one thing that I actually enjoy doing the most in preparation for this most beautiful time of the year are these Advent Calendars. I think they're such a joy to make and they really do mark the beginning of the "Count down" towards Christmas. They also make wonderful trick to speed up my kids in the morning as they could hardly wait to find out what inside those little packages before leaving for school :-)


No comments: